Friday, August 15, 2008

Zion Canyon

I really loved going to Zion Canyon with my Sister Lisa Proffit-Rau and her cute family. My sister in law Peggy Proffit and her kids also joined us. what a trip! we were just going to go tubing or playing in the virgin river in Springdale, So I decided to bring one of my dogs along for the fun. But the tube rental shop was closed!!! AND since we had some nasty flash flood raining going on the river was muddy and deep and a little too dangerous for what we were planning.
SO we went into the Park which meant I had to drive all the way back home and take my dog back to my house. luckily I only live 20-30 minutes away. I met up with everyone at the end of one of the trails and we took the tram to the last stop on the journey. there we played in the muddy virgin river. Yes, we got muddy!






4 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

You can't have fun without getting dirty.

keri said...

sounds like you all had fun. Thanks for the birthday call.

Kendra said...

find your camera?

Michelle said...

funny you should ask. I was about to bog about that...