Thursday, August 7, 2008

not enough said...

I lost my camera on Monday. Bill's mom came to visit and she bought all the kids cute shirts from Cancun. then she took all the kids to see Wall-E (very cute show).

I had decided I was going to remember to take pictures every time she came to visit and to record the good times we have with her. This would have been an ideal time to do just that.
But no camera. I borrowed Bill's camera but it just isn't the same. I need my own P.O.S. camera that I have learned to love and actually get pictures from. when I use Bill's expensive peice of equipment I am then on his time-line of when HE can get me the pictures. Bill and I do not share very well.

I miss my camera. I hope it turns up soon.

2 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

I hope it does too! Colony lost her camera too. Good Luck finding it!

Kendra said...

My mom always told me to pray when I can't find something. It works!