Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight Page


I am participating in the movie premier party for the Twilight deal. No, I have not read the books. Yes, I know I suck that I am going to the party thing and have not read the books. But it gets better...
I get to be a vendor and have a booth. we are going to be taking people's pictures and loading them into this digital page I created. I decided I am a much better digital scrapbooker than a paper one. I was really struggling with what kind of design and what items to use when I decided to try it digitally. I love it!
so people at the party will get their pictures taken for $1.50. Then I load all the pictures into seperate pages and load them onto cmphotocenter where they can then order them to be shipped to their homes.
My cost: only the cost of setting up the booth! whoo-hoo! I am so stoked!

4 comments:

johansen vikings said...

Hey...when are you going to read the books???

Hey, Saw you in the st. g mag! You are sooooooooooooo cool!

Marni

johansen vikings said...

Hey, Saw you in the st. george mag! You are sooooooo cool! HOw fun!!! I hope it brought you more business! you are so fantastic at what you do and can create!

You really should read the books one of these days!

Marni

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Love the page!! Now read.the.books!

Kendra said...

Hey, I wanna see you in ST. George Mag! I love your Twilight design, it's pretty. Good Job!