Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Marsh Reunion















We just returned from our annual campout in Wyoming. Saturday morning Bill and I helped my brother Josh with the Triathalon he organized. He is going to love the picture I took of him here.















I never realized how much the swimmers needed someone in a kayak just to keep them going in the right direction. some of these guys woud have been way off course . I am just glad I didn't have to rescue anyone. Dane and his cousin Max really enjoyed hanging out. Dane was asking where Max went after Josh and Jen left early and Dane couldn't find his buddy anywhere.

3 comments:

SnowBlue said...

Wow, Bill has an even bigger head than I realized. Should have made a bigger beanie. Oopsie!

Bonita said...

What fun you all had!
Is that a man bra?

Jen Proffit said...

Josh is such a nerd! It's actually a road biking shirt. I thought that same thing the first time I saw it though...man bra. Anyways, I love all the pics from the Marsh reunion. We had a blast. Max and Dane get along so well. I know they'll be great cousin friends especially as they get older.