Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think I've got it now...

The personal and family Blog is UP!!! yeah!
after a few tries of getting things going like I want (ie: wrong e-mail/sign in name - fun story I will tell later) I think we got it going now.

Thanks Kendra for showing me how fun this could be and all the neat tricks to try out. I decided the blogging thing is a lot like like scrapbooking.
1 - couldn't see the use for it at first and wondered why the craze?
2 - saw the need for it for my business (by the way check out retreatswithmichelle.blogspot.com - that was my shameless business plug) so I decided to make it useful.
3 -got a little frustrated at being inept and not knowing if it was worth it
4 - someone showed me some ideas and tools to make it easier and actually fun
5 - I do not see myself stopping
6 - my husband tells me to put down the laptop and come to bed.

whoo hoo!!!! I am going to have fun!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

It is totally like scrapbooking and you don't even have to clean up afterword!