Thursday, April 30, 2009

phazesfitness.blogspot.com

so, I said I was doing outdoor fitness adventures and bootcamps and such. my blogspot until I have a "real" website is phazesfitness.blogspot.com
Monday morning at 6am I have about 10 potential personal trainers coming to try out for a job. There is a marine, 2 marathon runners and guy who does martial arts and combat training a professional rock climber and a personal trainer as well as a few other assorted types. I am going to get my trash kicked. but that's what I want. I can hardly wait!

by the way - go check out my other blogspot.
right now we just have bootcamps going on, but pretty soon we are adding weekend adventures, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, etc...

My job is the best!

2 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

I heard that you were an awesome trainer! I think it is great! Let me know about your weekend adventures. Good Luck!

keri said...

Way to go Michelle.